Santek Components Quality Inspection conform to IDEA-STD-1010B on ALL incoming components.
Santek Components is committed to meeting or exceeding customer requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of its products, services and the quality management system.
All components are inspected and verified for the following:
- Manufacturer part number
- MFG Logo
- Date codes
- Lot codes
- ROHS & MSL
- Physical conditions inspections
High power microscopy is utilized to verify original markings and to examine for evidence of non-conformances.
- Counterfeit inspections
- Electrical testing to verify out of circuit values on capacitors
- Top ink mark permanency testing
- Acetone testing for evidence of remarking/resurfacing
- Digital photo documentation
If a component is not in its verified original packaging, Then we send out to our qualified 3rd Party Test house for additional testing listed below.
- Solder testing
- Electrical testing